Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Help please

Default Help please

I see that most of the pictures are upload via photobucket and I have some pictures I would like uploaded from there to here. In laymans terms how do I do this? Please spell it oot to a non technohead!!

Thanks in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what Sloggi put on the old board:

From your camera:

Upload photos from camera to camera software which you've installed and save into an album.

Register with Photobucket or similar.

Once you've done this you'll get a page where there are 3 boxes headed "Browse". Click on these and your uploaded pictures should appear or you may have to scroll down to "my pictures" or to the name of the camera software.

Double-click on the image names you want to upload. When you do, the name will appear on the photobucket page next to the "browse" button.

When you've selected all the pictures you want to show us, click on the large box headed "upload". Within a few minutes your pictures will have uploaded and will be seen at the bottom of the same page on photobucket.

To put on this site:

Start a post. Open photobucket and right click on the bottom option below the saved photo callede IMG Code and "select all" (it will all be highlighted). Right click again and select "copy". Go to your opened post, right click again in the message and select "paste" - this will paste the photo. It will only be a link (letter/numbers) until you post the reply. When you go to view the post, your lovely fish will be there for all to see
    Last edited by donnieW; 16-03-2008 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks Donnie, when my head clears I will try that.

Quote Originally Posted by donnieW View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what Sloggi put on the old board:

From your camera:

Upload photos from camera to camera software which you've installed and save into an album.

Register with Photobucket or similar.

Once you've done this you'll get a page where there are 3 boxes headed "Browse". Click on these and your uploaded pictures should appear or you may have to scroll down to "my pictures" or to the name of the camera software.

Double-click on the image names you want to upload. When you do, the name will appear on the photobucket page next to the "browse" button.

When you've selected all the pictures you want to show us, click on the large box headed "upload". Within a few minutes your pictures will have uploaded and will be seen at the bottom of the same page on photobucket.

To put on this site:

Start a post. Open photobucket and right click on the bottom option below the saved photo callede IMG Code and "select all" (it will all be highlighted). Right click again and select "copy". Go to your opened post, right click again in the message and select "paste" - this will paste the photo. It will only be a link (letter/numbers) until you post the reply. When you go to view the post, your lovely fish will be there for all to see
    Yer a topman Donnie I think I have the drift now. 23 years later!! See my last picture post for the results etc.
    Last edited by kingfisher; 16-03-2008 at 07:57 PM.

No need to right click any more, just (left) click on the letters IMG Code at the bottom of the four options next to each image and it automatically copies it for you. Go back to the post reply box and click where you want the image to appear then hit ctrl+c and the code will be pasted.