Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default few pics from early morning

Was sea trout fishing and stayed late fishing as the sun started to rise. No sea trout but got a few brown trout round about the 2lb mark. Got a pic of one of them.
    20170617_044116-03-jpg20170617_051603-jpg20170617_052929-01-jpg20170617_164857-01-jpg

edit : top pic taken at 0430 and bottom pic at 0530
    Last edited by Finglas; 17-06-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Braw photos finglas and a nice wee brownie unlucky you never connected with any seatrout as there seem to be a few about at the moment, hoddam?

Yeh lamson there did seem a few about, i lost a few fish that seemed like sea trout, throwing themselves about the surface etc. Yeh on hoddom. Stayed to fish the sun coming up because water was at an alright height and thought there might have been a chance of a salmon too!

Was at work then Finglas,but my head was right there in the pools with you!.My favourite time of the day by far, what a time to catch a Salmon!,sadly I've no self control and would have still been there albeit fast asleep propped up against a tree at mid day!
    For those of us who didn't get out photo's like that are the next best thing!
    Pedro.

Yeh rennie its a brilliant time and given that it was very sunny on the saturday i think it probably a good call to fish that earlier but unfortuantly it wasnt to be this time!
    Fishing as the sun went down was good too but few more fish moving and i missed a few so didnt have as much time for the photos!

lovely photos what camera do u use

Thanks Scootavon, I just use a Samsung Galaxy S7. Know a few folk now taking really good quality pics on the newish phones.

Thanks again

Jamie