Thread: Perdigons

Default Perdigons

A few smaller bombs for the ladies

White & Pearls in #14 & #16

imag5261_1_1-jpg

Some mini #18 craigs killers with tungsten beads rather than jig backs

imag5263-jpg

Should hopefully help me out at the weekend...fingers crossed

They'll do the job nicely clydebuilt Tightlines for the weekend 🎣 I'm hoping to be out myself this weekend, let's hope the weather gods are kind to us 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Lamson v10 View Post
    They'll do the job nicely clydebuilt Tightlines for the weekend 🎣 I'm hoping to be out myself this weekend, let's hope the weather gods are kind to us 🤞
    Thank you sir, and yes indeed, here's hoping we both get a few bends in the rod👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by Clydebuilt View Post
    Thank you sir, and yes indeed, here's hoping we both get a few bends in the rod👍👍
    It's the decision on where to go... The Clyde, Annan or the Tweed
    Last edited by Lamson v10; 14-01-2020 at 06:51 PM.

I'm off to a grayling workshop day on the Annan on Sunday Lamson, after that in hoping to get to the Clyde and put the learning into practice....hoping...

I'm not a grayling fisher but recognise a killer fly when I see one and all of those will temp ALL salar species, not just 'the Lady' I bet Salmo himself will nail one if it dropped on his snout!
    Last edited by Saint Andrews; 14-01-2020 at 09:05 PM.
    "If I can shoot rabbits then I can shoot fascists"

MSP 1999- "If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Lovely flies

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Andrews View Post
    I'm not a grayling fisher but recognise a killer fly when I see one and all of those will temp ALL salar species, not just 'the Lady' I bet Salmo himself will nail one if it dropped on his snout!
    Always salmon getting picked up by grayling anglers during the winter months on these tiny jigs St.Andrews, it, does make you think.
    I know it's used on Iceland and the recent forum post on the same idea is very interesting.
    I knew a fantastic all-round fisher who was unbelievably skilled in fishing a" dead drifted " shrimp amongst other disciplines, same principle I suppose but that's when there were lots of fish..