Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Fastnet gye

Default Fastnet gye

Has anyone come up with a way of tightening the elastic cord that comes with the fastnet nets or a decent replacement?
    The net hangs too low and loose on my back and I want to tighten it so it holds higher up my back. Don't want to go the whole hog of a leather strap if possible.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn’t be there, eighty are are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." Heraclitus

Just open the litte plastic joint and cut the elastic cord ! I have done that - and it works…..
    The elastic cord will get looser when used - and we need to cut it a bit to tighten things up...

I presume you use the elastic cord…...

Henke, cheers yes. I had a proper look at the net and did just that. The elastic is wearing a little so I'll probably order some new.

Quote Originally Posted by Piker20 View Post
    Henke, cheers yes. I had a proper look at the net and did just that. The elastic is wearing a little so I'll probably order some new.
    I added a magnetic quick release where my bungy cord meets the top ring. Releases in seconds and as quick to relocate
    Last edited by kingfisher; 30-09-2019 at 07:38 PM.