Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tube fly box

He's a cool flee tyer and all round good egg.Ask him about his wee tube flee's, very impressive.Next you see him tell him Pete passes on his regards.
    P.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie View Post
    He's a cool flee tyer and all round good egg.Ask him about his wee tube flee's, very impressive.Next you see him tell him Pete passes on his regards.
    P.
    I will Pete classes start in the new year. First fly he taught us to tie was his wee tube flies. Classes are brilliant sometimes we don't even tie a thing but the knowledge that you learn is unbelievable. Can't speak highly enough true gent. And always a story or two. Will pass on your regards pete

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I use a Guideline tube fly box, just throw the tubes in and have one compartment for hooks, grand set up, think I got it on sale from John Norris for 7.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

You can buy these at angling centre 20171217_115227-jpg20171217_115111-jpg20171217_115055-jpg

2.99..a few sections for tubes and as you can see there is also 5 boxes for hooks..they have a load of small panels for adjusting compartments

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie View Post
    Perhaps might you mean like these two!,there's one partially filled and another in it's naked state.A good pal of mine converts them from Greys or other similar hard plastic fly box's.He's very very good at it.Now I can assure you almost totally all you need to convert a suitable box is available at B+Q,if you've a little nAttachment 25808Attachment 25809ounce,maybe a Dremmel or similar and some patience its very much doable for the DIY enthusiast.
    Now please don't share these photo's as there's top secret flee's in there and if they ever got into the public domain, action would need to be taken.
    Pedro.
    I Like it. What a cracking idea.

Mick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12