Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Costa del mar

Default Costa del mar

Are the 580g lense as good as people say ? Hard to trust online reviews these days

Fishing mega store are doing an offer on 400g but am I better off going for the 580g

Anyone have an idea of where is cheapest to buy a set

Thanks

Top class,I've got the 580g far better than anything else on the market imho
    Ss
    The early bird gets first run down the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by paul c View Post
    Are the 580g lense as good as people say ? Hard to trust online reviews these days

Fishing mega store are doing an offer on 400g but am I better off going for the 580g

Anyone have an idea of where is cheapest to buy a set

Thanks
    580's are the best sunglasses I've had, and I've had loads. Are they worth it? Well that depends. You can get nearly as good for half the price, but if you want the best you have to pay. 80 will buy a more than decent pair and leave you 150 for wine or girls or fishing permits etc. It depends on what that means to you.

Always wanted a pair of proper glasses so might just bite the bullet and buy them

No point me spending half the money and saying oh I should of got the costa and end up spending more anyway

It's hard to get somewhere in ireland to try on and see which models are the best fit but I was told

Rincon
    Mutu
    Fantail ,have fairly good fit so I suppose its just trying to find the best place to buy now