Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Default Hello from Champagne!

I'm a newbe here but I grassed my first salmon on July 14 1977 (Bastille day).
    I only caught 9 salmons in all my life and I expect to catch more in the future with the help of your advices.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy.

Welcome to the forum , its sort of tradition on here to send a forum member "Preferably Me" a case of your local alcoholic beverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dowling View Post
    I'm a newbe here but I grassed my first salmon on July 14 1977 (Bastille day).
    I only caught 9 salmons in all my life and I expect to catch more in the future with the help of your advices.
    Welcome Dowling, are these 9 all French salmon (which is an achievement on its own) or did you venture out abroad? I'm sure you'll find places where you can double your catch figures in a day. Of course, it's all down to priorities. Tight lines!
    firefly

Bienvenue !

Dowling,

welcome to the Forum where you will find all manner of wit, wisdom and all else besides. Take part, enjoy the banter and retain a sense of humour. Above all, remember that in salmon fishing there's no such thing as a stupid question, and Why? is the most powerful word of all.

If you want some basic tips have a look at Just One Week, which is written primarily for novices. There are over 100 chapters to choose from, so I hope that you enjoy it and find some value.

Tight lines,

welcome to the forum bud,plenty of help from members and look forward to your input