Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Default New member from carluke

Hi all, just started salmon fly fishing this year. Fishing ucapa section of the river clyde. Pike man to trade but converted after I had my first salmon earlier this year after moving back to the sticks!

Tight lines

Rab

Welcome to the forum

Possibly bump into you on the clyde

Great river to fish plenty of good fishers free with advice and help. Maybe see you on river

Welcome!
    "If I can shoot rabbits then I can shoot fascists"

MSP 1999- "If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Rab,
    welcome to the Forum, where you'll find all manner of wit, wisdom and all else besides. Always keep a good sense of humour (and a thick skin too), remembering that in salmon fishing there's no such thing as a stupid question.
    The Forum has a good search facility that allows you to look up historic threads and discussions of common questions. There's precious little that hasn't been discussed on here in the past 5 years. There are plenty of very helpful Clyde locals on the Forum who will give you a hand.
    If you want some basic tips have a look at Just One Week, which is specifically written to help novices.
    Congratulations on your first salmon, and tight lines for the many to follow.

Welcome