Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello to everyone! I'm an experienced fly fisherman on river and stillwater for Trout but have only begin Salmon fishing (fly and spin) in the last few years. After an 8lb success on my third outing, first season, I haven't had a nibble since! Needless to say I'll be busily absorbing everything I can in the archives! Tight lines all!

Welcome to the forum.
    we all go through lean times and I should know.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

Welcome to the Forum where you'll find all manner of wit, wisdom, banter, nonsense and all else besides. Always keep a sense of humour and a thick skin, but remember that in salmon fishing there's no such thing as a stupid question.

The site's search engine will help you to find the answers to a wide range of questions and issues. If you want some basic tips have a look at Just One Week, which is written specifically for novices.

You will make many friends on here if you are a competent and effective rain-dancer!

Welcome

Default Don't worry - be happy

Yes, welcome and well done but one fish makes you an expert these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigleym1 View Post
    Hello to everyone! I'm an experienced fly fisherman on river and stillwater for Trout but have only begin Salmon fishing (fly and spin) in the last few years. After an 8lb success on my third outing, first season, I haven't had a nibble since! Needless to say I'll be busily absorbing everything I can in the archives! Tight lines all!

Welcome to the play ! Sometimes itís a bit frustrating ,#
    sometimes simply great.