Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I too hope you find what you are Seeking, and im sure you`ll fit in fine

You`ve made yourself comfy with an avatar and tagline signature so its all good.

Just one thing, dont forget my post like, everyone else got one.......

Welcome. There is plenty of good fishing to be had on the tyne with most club waters allowing spinning.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rrrr View Post
    Welcome. There is plenty of good fishing to be had on the tyne with most club waters allowing spinning.

Thanks for that welcome Rrrrr... Yes, I'm aware of the good fishing on the Tyne in general, yet to work out where spinning is welcome. Seems it's generally allowed on a spate, at some locations. I've some leads that I'm working, hoping to discover some beats where spinning is permitted regardless. Any tips welcome...
    "Learning one day at a time"

Quote Originally Posted by WonderStick View Post
    Thanks for that welcome Rrrrr... Yes, I'm aware of the good fishing on the Tyne in general, yet to work out where spinning is welcome. Seems it's generally allowed on a spate, at some locations. I've some leads that I'm working, hoping to discover some beats where spinning is permitted regardless. Any tips welcome...
    You can spin on the northumbrian anglers federation water on the main tyne and also alot of the river coquet and a section of the river till further north and for a season its dirt cheap but with some good water. Tyneside angling syndicate have some good water on local rivers but im not sure about spinning or which water they have. The likes of bywell are fly only unless the waters pretty high.
    Your best bet will be asking in the 2017 tyne post as you should get answers from people that fish or have info on alot of the tyne system. I only fish the one section of the tyne between bywell and wylam.

Quote Originally Posted by Rrrr View Post
    You can spin on the northumbrian anglers federation water on the main tyne and also alot of the river coquet and a section of the river till further north and for a season its dirt cheap but with some good water. Tyneside angling syndicate have some good water on local rivers but im not sure about spinning or which water they have. The likes of bywell are fly only unless the waters pretty high.
    Your best bet will be asking in the 2017 tyne post as you should get answers from people that fish or have info on alot of the tyne system. I only fish the one section of the tyne between bywell and wylam.

The leads and tips much appreciated, so thanks indeed! I will follow up on this!
    "Learning one day at a time"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12