Tab Content
    Today, 07:47 PM
    Rrrr replied to a thread Oops what a div in The Lounge
    She would figure it out straight away anyway as shes well aware of my ability to destroy household items accidently. Last week it was launching my...
    13 replies | 187 view(s)
    Today, 06:56 PM
    Rrrr replied to a thread Oops what a div in The Lounge
    I would stick the clean washing inc knackerd stuff back in the washer and put it on a quick wash so when she gets in she will moan about not putting...
    13 replies | 187 view(s)
    Today, 06:52 PM
    Rrrr replied to a thread Tyne 2017 in English Rivers
    Aye september should be perfect conditions with big fish snapping at flies in all pools knowing my luck as im not going to be able to get out...
    955 replies | 60040 view(s)
    Today, 06:13 PM
    Rrrr replied to a thread Tillmouth in General Board
    I think i would be choosing the kagool wearing option aswel. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    23 replies | 1262 view(s)
    Today, 06:10 PM
    Rrrr replied to a thread Practice casting. in Rookies Corner
    Roker beach would be perfect later in the evening when it gets quiet as its nice and calm on the harbour side of the pier. Just watch for sand in the...
    21 replies | 292 view(s)
    Today, 12:45 PM
    Yes thats all i use for mine. Some times diffrent tapes can lift tiny chips of varnish from the joints but alot better to loose a bit of varnish than...
    21 replies | 292 view(s)
    Today, 12:33 PM
    May be worth taping the rod joints if you are putting the rod through its paces. Some people never tape rod joints but i always do mine wether...
    21 replies | 292 view(s)
    Today, 12:13 PM
    You could tie a grass leader up but it still wouldnt compare to the anchor you will get from water. A single hander can be cast on grass but for spey...
    21 replies | 292 view(s)
    Today, 10:44 AM
    Rrrr replied to a thread Salmon License England in General Board
    Can still get them. I did mine there this year and my dad did his a couple of months back. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    5 replies | 183 view(s)
    Today, 10:23 AM
    Rrrr replied to a thread T.V Fishing presenters in General Board
    He comes across as a genuine guy that enjoys what hes doing and how lucky he is to get to fish those places. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    42 replies | 1762 view(s)
    Today, 10:22 AM
    Out of intrest how many fish were coming off the beat in a day ? Bet it was alot more than comes off the tweed beats. You just get a guide wearing...
    Today, 10:01 AM
    you could post a pic of you with you in your dinner suit swigging from a bottle of expensive single malt while celebrating just to make sure ...
    38 replies | 888 view(s)
    Today, 08:51 AM
    Ive found myself more drawn to youtube fishing channels in the last year or so and there is some great guys on there. My favorates at the moment are,...
    Today, 08:43 AM
    No wonder bywell etc on the tyne gets booked up so early. Its good value when compared to the tweed etc. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Today, 08:41 AM
    Nice fish. Its good to see fish coming out as it gives you abit motivation to put the hours in. Ive not been putting alot of effort into the tyne...
    Yesterday, 05:59 PM
    It could do with a drop in the level never mind upping the release rate again. It was just dropping off nicely aswel. Sent from my SM-G930F using...
    Yesterday, 12:27 PM
    Its amazing what they can get over when they are running. Used to watch them try to take warkworth dam on the coquet and the odd fish would get over...
    Yesterday, 10:27 AM
    What was his excuse then ? Surely if you are an angler you should know nettings a big no no. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    12 replies | 543 view(s)
    Yesterday, 09:49 AM
    Rrrr replied to a thread Balance on a rod in General Board
    Maybe thats why i prefer a heavier reel as i keep my top hand lower on the handle as i find i cast with more consistency and also keep the butt...
    11 replies | 346 view(s)
    Yesterday, 08:46 AM
    If my season continues the way its going up to now ill have a big N/A in the salmon caught box lol Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yesterday, 08:42 AM
    Rrrr replied to a thread Salmon License England in General Board
    You can still call into the post office and get them aswel. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    5 replies | 183 view(s)
    Yesterday, 08:41 AM
    Rrrr replied to a thread Balance on a rod in General Board
    I prefer mine slightly weighted towards the butt so a bigger or heavier reel but thats just my preference. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    11 replies | 346 view(s)
    21-08-2017, 05:46 PM
    Rrrr replied to a thread Rapala choice? in Spinning
    I like the yellow or pink clown xrap slashbaits. The hot head orange countdown xraps. Blue sardine yo zuri pins and mag minnows. Sent from my...
    1 replies | 125 view(s)
    21-08-2017, 11:16 AM
    It really is like being a kid again seeing fish from a bridge or even a harbour wall etc. I still look in child like wonder and tell whoever im with...
    24 replies | 860 view(s)
    21-08-2017, 09:44 AM
    They are the reason weve got flatcoated retrievers in the family to this day. No idea how they got them to behave and act as a landing net as weve...
    21-08-2017, 09:04 AM
    Maybe time for a post with a guide to peoples favorate bridges to gaze from ? Mines wylam bridge on the tyne but down the side of the bridge in the...
    24 replies | 860 view(s)
    20-08-2017, 09:07 PM
    Always downstream side 1st for me below the bridge footings. Also i always expect there to be fish and end up quite dissapointed if theres nothing to...
    24 replies | 860 view(s)
    20-08-2017, 08:55 PM
    Dealt with tweedside on ebay and they were pretty helpfull with a few questions i had but not in person at the shop. Sent from my SM-G930F using...
    6 replies | 561 view(s)
    20-08-2017, 08:43 PM
    Even my boys at 1 and 3 ask to be picked up to have a look over bridges even though they have no clue what they are looking for but are still...
    24 replies | 860 view(s)
More Activity
About Rrrr

Basic Information

Date of Birth
February 13, 1986 (31)

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity