Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Help needed

Default Help needed

As a few of you will know the forum members kindly put together a impressive selection of salmon flies.
    These flies were sent to me due to the organiser being unable to take care of the auction of the flies.
    I did not mind at the time but i am now struggling to find the time to frequent the forum or take care of posting pics of the flies etc on to the forum for auction.
    Does anyone have the spare time to help take care of selling these salmon flies as the guilt is killing me?

Regrettably I am unable to help but I am sure there are some on here who can......no need to feel guilt

Hi Munro

I'll do this for you
    (LTC charity fly auctions??).

I'll pm you separately

Cheers
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmy View Post

Regrettably I am unable to help but I am sure there are some on here who can......no need to feel guilt
    Thanks Hemmy, I was feeling really bad about it.
    A few have messaged me saying the same thing, our lifes are so fast and busy these days.

I have been running LTC auctions for about 5 years now and never missed a auction lot being sold.
    I am struggling to find the time these days due to having two small kids, work, bailiffing and running a fishery in between oh and trying to get a cast without the wife leaving. Lol
    I managed to get a few flies up and sold on the forum but it doesn’t seam to be as simple as it once was using photobucket.

I have messaged Alan and hope to get the flies to him ASAP.

Thanks again everyone for the support.

Thumbs up Many thanks

On behalf of SFF members and the charities benefitting from the funds, can I say a BIG thank you to Munro for his work over the years in helping support these worthwhile causes and giving up his time. I'm sure that Alan T will do a great job too..

Yes, all credit to Munro and whoever else has been involved in this initiative so far. I was doing a bit of homework prior to taking on the task and was amazed by how much money has been raised for the three charities, absolutely fantastic, very impressive.

Once I receive the flies, my plan is to get organised and have them all out by Christmas.

Hi Munro,

Can i just check that you've received my pm's and voicemail regarding the LTC fly auction. My plan was to pop down for the flies yesterday but no reply to either?

It would be good to get moving on this so can you just post them, I've pm'd my address,

cheers
    Alan