Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Which Fishing Vest/Waistcoat

Hi

I am going to John Norris' on Sunday the 3rd July to buy a vest/waistcoat. It would be appreciated if any forum members could give me some advice on which ones to look at.

Thanks

T
    Fish where there is most fish and you are 90% there to becoming a successful angler.

Just make sure the pockets are of a size to take what you want to put in them, better still take your stuff with you, try before you buy.

I got a Simms vertical vest recently on a deal, they must not have sold well.
    John Norris are stocking them at full price:
    http://www.johnnorris.co.uk/shop/ty_...uide-vest.html

I really like it, as it arranges all the pockets away from your side where I often find my arms during casting. I have never owned a Simms product, but have been very impressed with the quality, even has a glasses cleaning cloth tucked in to one of the breast pocket flaps.
    It has a large pocket at the rear which I can fit a raincoat in, and has more than enough pockets for all my gear when I go walkabout.

It seems to hold everything in a much tighter fashion to the Klobber waistcoat it replaced. It was expensive, but I have been pleased with it so far.
    What to do? Stay green.
    Never mind the machine,
    Whose fuel is human souls
    Live large, man, and dream small.

GRXi Short vest - large and small pockets everywhere, well though out and tailored. Around 60 retail recently. Very impressed with mine. Check them oot.