Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  54
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I see Connie took an estimated 14/15lber off Cable Island this afternoon.

A prettier fish off the Blackwater I've not seen, and that's heavy for a Springer I think. The rare big fish in the high teens are usually in the Autumn.

Well done to the River Man.

Just spotted another fish taken from Connie’s cable island beat, that’s three in last five days, I’ve not fished it yet , beat below yours Jack, is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted heretic View Post
    Just spotted another fish taken from Connie’s cable island beat, that’s three in last five days, I’ve not fished it yet , beat below yours Jack, is it?

Yep PJ ... and the "yours" bit applies in the very loosest terms, as in I buy a ticket every year in case any of you lot think I have a Blackwater beat. That'll be, as Uncle Ethan used to say, the day

That should stop them queuing at the ferry Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by JACK POWER View Post
    Yep PJ ... and the "yours" bit applies in the very loosest terms, as in I buy a ticket every year in case any of you lot think I have a Blackwater beat. That'll be, as Uncle Ethan used to say, the day
    Sorry about that Jack.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Not a bother PJ, the way the fishing is going fellas will be able to buy beats for handy money but you'd have to wonder why they might.

Quote Originally Posted by JACK POWER View Post
    which beat is that jack - are you a member of a syndicate ?

Hi all..

Going to be in Kinsale first week in April.. Might nip out for a pint of milk with my waders on.. if so, where's the best spot for a Springer.. info on permits etc would be great. Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    Hi all..

Going to be in Kinsale first week in April.. Might nip out for a pint of milk with my waders on.. if so, where's the best spot for a Springer.. info on permits etc would be great. Ta.
    Hi Ciarán,
    You can give Glenda a call ,she'll look after you.
    Home Page - Blackwater Salmon Fishery
    Noel.
    [COLOR="red"][FONT="Verdana"][/FONT][/COLOR]"Sláinte an bhradáin: croí folláin agus gob fliuch."[COLOR="red"][FONT="Verdana"][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="red"][FONT="Verdana"][/FONT][/COLOR]"Sláinte an bhradáin: croí folláin agus gob fliuch."[COLOR="red"][FONT="Verdana"][/FONT][/COLOR]

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast