Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Terrier to go.

Default Terrier to go.

I have a 14 month old Boarder/Lakeland Terrier to go to a good home.I,m letting him go as I have less work and less time to spend on him,so I would rather see him go than to stay in kennel for lenghty pieriods. If anyones interested PM me and Il answer any questions or querys you have and send a pic. He is in Fort William area,must be picked up in person and he is free.!! I payed nothing for him so I dont need paying.Im quite busy the now so be patient for a reply.

how is he with other dogs and most importantly young children my sis is looking for a dog but has a 7 month old baby so must be friendly

Kendo
    Tell the World there is an Invisible Man in the Sky who created the Universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet...and they have to touch it to be sure

He is fine with other dogs.I would like to add I would rather see him go to a working home with kennels as hes been in a kennel all his days(not house trained).He is fine with my 6 year old but been nowhere near younger children.