Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  1,946
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394

Thread: Doggy Photo's

Sorry to hear chicharito. It's Always hard when they're old.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicharito View Post
    Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated. Hopefully we will have her for a little while yet.
    Sorry to hear about Tilly, such a nice dog. Funnily enough I was talking about your dogs to my wife the other day when we were having lunch in the Burts hotel.
    My wee one Abby is starting to go downhill recently as well. She has always been very fit and healthy having only been to the vet once in 13 years!
    However shes been having funny turns, doesn't recognise us at times but can also have the odd good day in between. The vet gave us a reminder that she is getting on a bit and suspects a brain tumour and just to let nature take its course rather than put her through endless tests.
    Some days she seems invincible, other days she hardly leaves her bed. Hopefully she'll be with us for a while yet but it is a shock, her old age has crept up on us and taken us by surprise.

A photo from last christmas
    20180519_000718.jpg
    Last edited by AlanT; 19-05-2018 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicharito View Post
    Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated. Hopefully we will have her for a little while yet.

Words are not ever enough but please believe me I am deeply sorry for all of you. She has a face filled with character and love and looks as if she is no newcomer when striking a pose for the camera. I hope your remaining time together is filled with joy. Please take care.
    I love my brick

Quote Originally Posted by AlanT View Post
    Sorry to hear about Tilly, such a nice dog. Funnily enough I was talking about your dogs to my wife the other day when we were having lunch in the Burts hotel.
    My wee one Abby is starting to go downhill recently as well. She has always been very fit and healthy having only been to the vet once in 13 years!
    However shes been having funny turns, doesn't recognise us at times but can also have the odd good day in between. The vet gave us a reminder that she is getting on a bit and suspects a brain tumour and just to let nature take its course rather than put her through endless tests.
    Some days she seems invincible, other days she hardly leaves her bed. Hopefully she'll be with us for a while yet but it is a shock, her old age has crept up on us and taken us by surprise.

A photo from last christmas
    20180519_000718.jpg

Cheers Alan. Have to meet up at Burts again sometime.
    Dogs become such a big part of your lives that you never think that one day they will not be there. Tilly sleeps pretty much all day but still enjoys shortish walks and runs about in the field up the road and is eating well.
    You would hardly know at the moment that there was anything wrong.
    Hope there's nothing too serious with your Abby.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrypokemon View Post
    Words are not ever enough but please believe me I am deeply sorry for all of you. She has a face filled with character and love and looks as if she is no newcomer when striking a pose for the camera. I hope your remaining time together is filled with joy. Please take care.

Cheers PP much appreciated. She is a great character and we have many great photos of her.

I'm so sorry to read about you wee Border, Chicharito. It's so bloody hard losing dugs, we only ever have them for such a short time in comparison with our own time span.

Make the most of the last of your time together.
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394