Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  12

Thread: Dynamic duo

Default Dynamic duo

This is Tillytarmont Tillie, with my own black and white dog Isla. She caught the eye of Lamsonv10 with her resemblance to his own dog, Talla.
    She's done rather well for herself. I was quizzing the prospective new owner about would he train her, where would he excercise her etc. He said,'Well I have got a twelve acre garden!' What could I say? 'That should be fine.' Turns out it's only a listed stately home in Perthshire. He and his wife came to look at her, very nice people, and were extremely pleased with her.
    He's a big fishing and shooting man. She should be ok!!
    Liver and white pup is my own favourite, Trealabreac Jasmine. She's going to Kelso and will finish up working on Floors Castle shoot.
    All the pups are getting interesting now and will interact with you. I'm very pleased with the future homes of all of them and I really think they will turn out to be excellent dogs.
    Attached Images Attached Images dscn1410-1-jpg dscn1411-1-jpg dscn1415-1-jpg 

Hi Tony, she's a wee beauty and would have had her in a minute just the wrong timing for me at the moment but I'll be on the look out for one to pester talla next year , I'm glad you have found them great homes to go to and I'm sure they'll be very happy

All the best Arnold

Fantastic looking pups, and going to homes where they'll be doing what they're bred to do

Bonnie pups must be hard to let them go.

Smashing pups there Tony!
    Last edited by westie4566; 01-12-2019 at 12:51 PM.
    ..........so many flies, so little time!