Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  27
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

It would indeed test your metal Patrick, but, it's public money so you'd not want it to be any other way. Some though are very good at playing the 'game'. Some not so good. Bid writing is a skill in its own right (I'm available at a daily rate ;-) )

"By the way Countryfile last night from Balmoral..Excellent TV.Well done CF and the BBC!!!!!"

Ahhhhh Simon, it was more of that oul brainwashing guff you lot seem so very susceptible to. In another context it might be called propaganda.

Nice looking Springers though.

Best

Quote Originally Posted by JACK POWER View Post
    "By the way Countryfile last night from Balmoral..Excellent TV.Well done CF and the BBC!!!!!"

It was more of that oul brainwashing guff you lot seem so very susceptible to. In another context it might be called propaganda.
    Don't get you JP..
    "What do they know of fishing who know only one fish and one way to fish for him?"

Jack Hargreaves OBE (31 December 191115 March 1994)

the general attitude to country file on this forum is, don't believe the bbc, or country file lies and is only there to please the masses, in 5 years on this forum I don't think I have heard one positive comment about it, until now! funny how one episode relating to positivity towards estates/shooting and now its the best thing since sliced bread I look forward to next weeks episode,
    my three most successful flies are gold bodied willie gunn, gold bodied willie gunn and gold bodied willie gunn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234