Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default This weekends bunnies

Well went for 1pm on sat with Jordy .Did in total 6 sets with all of them having rabbits in them
    The big double red /yellow net on the top right of the pic ,Jordy went to put one of the ferrets down in and just as he bent down to put it in the rabbit bolted and he got smacked on the hand He said it was running fast and it was sore

IMG_1263.jpg
    One bolted out of another set and i was too slow it slipped the net and went back in ,We ended up digging that one out .
    Few set later and it was 4.30 and daylight was fading .Ended up with 14 and one lost

Out myself the day went to a field with all the sets in the middle of it as i was by myself ,All sand sets looked well used but after 2 hours no one at home .So back to where i finished of yesterday on other permission first set tree set bolted 4 lost one ,They were doing a bit of rumbling in the tree then couple sets later got 4 out of a two hole set had to dig one 2ft down but was nice easy digging
    Ended up with 9 the day a few of them were 3/4 grown ,Why are we getting them at this time of year Global warming
    The we poley needs a bit of training still but I'm sure she will learn
    Attached Images Attached Images

Slow and auld plenty of rabbit stew there george

Good wee write up there AS, keep them coming.

You seem to have a few rabbits about you.
    A man's a man for a' that.

Where do u go a stay up in Motherwell have got ferrits only getting a couple off rabbits each time a go out seems to be getting worse up here for rabbits

Default ***** in heat

A ***** in heat and an attendant chorous of hopeful young spaniels. Enough to wake the dead. AAAAGGGGGHHH"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JACK POWER View Post
    A ***** in heat and an attendant chorous of hopeful young spaniels. Enough to wake the dead. AAAAGGGGGHHH"!!!
    Hello.
    A man's a man for a' that.