Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  35
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cracking video. Thanks for sharing. That looks like my kind of wee stream. I've been threatening to experiment with hitched flees for years. Really need to give it a go.

Tight lines
    Paul

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lefthandup View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have photobucket or any host of the like Alan.
    Simple 15ml plastic (clear ) and squirrel tail wing if that helps.
    Just use the paperclip when you reply to a message and you can put pics straight on to the forum. In fact its one of the best forums for that function. Theres a good thread on it.

Descriptions fine tho in this case. Sounds simple cheers . .
    Last edited by AlanT; 11-09-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Awesome video and nice fish! I reckon this must be the most exciting way to hook a salmon. I was contemplating trying this technique the other day on the Dart where we could see a fish. Just about that time it started to rise and a couple of hrs later it was 2ft higher. Out came the rapala!!...next time though.

I use this method quite a bit. Well done LHU and well released!

Great video!

I have been having a go with hitched tubes myself this year, no success but don't have the confidence to stick at it for very long! What hooks have you been using with the plastic tubes? Is it worth fishing a hitch over deeper water lies??

Quote Originally Posted by blackmedicine View Post
    Great video!

I have been having a go with hitched tubes myself this year, no success but don't have the confidence to stick at it for very long! What hooks have you been using with the plastic tubes? Is it worth fishing a hitch over deeper water lies??
    Hi..just pertrige bmd are the hooks...I've had them for years in a few sizes.
    I've had salmon on muddlers in my youth but this is the first on the hitch...I'm hoping to go to Norway next year so ill give them a good going over there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12