Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  29
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Torrish Tube

Default Torrish

Spot on JS.

e5455edb-5c84-420e-a5a2-c07c422c8b30-jpegd598de6d-ddb3-4d88-a5ef-2cf272ef8f18-jpeg84b0d921-2063-4a27-a487-3fcdc1454ce9-jpeg

Colin.

That's the very one!

Some lovely old patterns in the book. Some weird tying in it too. I tried the silver doctor Hairwing tonight. I might start a new thread on it over the weekend to get people's interpretation of how it was tied.
    One of the best skills that an angler can ever develop is knowing the difference between passing the time and wasting it!

Lovely fly, you don't see many people fishing this type of tube these days but that would look great in the water, really like it

Quote Originally Posted by bankwheel View Post
    Lovely fly, you don't see many people fishing this type of tube these days but that would look great in the water, really like it
    Thanks Bankwheel.

Those were my thoughts exactly. These tu es must have worked when they were more popular and I doubt if the fish's taking habits have changed even if the preferences of anglers have. Perhaps this could be a case of "showing them something else"?

I will definitely get use this coming season, I can assure you of that.
    One of the best skills that an angler can ever develop is knowing the difference between passing the time and wasting it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12