Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  30
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11

    Default

    Very nice......takes the green erse to a different level 👍😂

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    stirling
    Posts
    3,519

    Default

    like that alot , those hooks inspire some spring patterns posh tosh monkey etc 👍
    we pass this way but once ............

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    Cracking flee there! Just seen the my local tackle shop are also stocking red Patriots. I shall be buying some for sure!
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemmy View Post
    Very nice......takes the green erse to a different level 👍😂
    Sure does Hemmy 😂
    The early bird gets first run down the pool.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wormo View Post
    like that alot , those hooks inspire some spring patterns posh tosh monkey etc 👍
    Thanks, I tied a few silver cascades on them at the IFF in Galway, they looked good
    The early bird gets first run down the pool.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westie4566 View Post
    Cracking flee there! Just seen the my local tackle shop are also stocking red Patriots. I shall be buying some for sure!
    Thanks Westie 👍
    The early bird gets first run down the pool.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Thurso
    Posts
    418

    Default

    It's perfect, looks really good!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrzej View Post
    It's perfect, looks really good!
    Thanks Andrzej 👍
    The early bird gets first run down the pool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •