Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  85
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Andrzej, I have to say I wish I could tie tubes like yours!.Your skill and imagination are to be applauded, they are very polished fish takers to be sure!
    Whilst I tie my own versions on plaggy, they are not at all like yours and I can only imagine the lift in my confidence creating to a std. like you do would give me!
    Keep on inspiring us lessor mortals!
    Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie View Post
    Andrzej, I have to say I wish I could tie tubes like yours!.Your skill and imagination are to be applauded, they are very polished fish takers to be sure!
    Whilst I tie my own versions on plaggy, they are not at all like yours and I can only imagine the lift in my confidence creating to a std. like you do would give me!
    Keep on inspiring us lessor mortals!
    Pedro.
    Rennie, thank you for this very kind comment, glad that you like these small tubes Shame that recently don't have too much time to give them a proper swim due to busy time at work. Please post some of your flies, most important that they for sure take fish, the look of a fly is the lesser matter I think. Here is one more of the family, small Willie Gunn version, just came off a vice.
    Attached Images Attached Images fly352-jpg 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123