Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

where are you based Chris?

Hi willchurch.

I
    I live in the york area hope you are not a million miles away.

Chris.

My days on kennet carriers are a good starter for new to the river and especially new to grayling .
    the usual mix of folks who have been before and have learnt "the ropes"and new guys sharing their knowledge works well
    I often dont put up my tackle until 12 .30 when I fire up the BBQ for lunch ,having spent the morning trying to get "grayling virgins" into their first fish ,often their first river fish .
    I get a huge buzz out of ,seeing someone hook and land that all important first fish .
    dont always succeed.last trip spent a couple of hours ,and passed the guy on to Wes the tattoo and peircing expert ,who had him in fish in short order
    Andy Wren (doctor to US friends)

I Love my grayling fishing one of the reasons I set up the graylinghunter web site over 10 years ago..
    I have had a couple that weighed near the 4lbs mark... 4lbs plus is a personal goal...

I am not showing off.... well yes a little this is my PB

Default bloke 11ft 3 weight river ******

I have this rod in an as new condition only used a couple of times.I just cant get used to it so looking for a reasonable offer for it.

Any Takers

chris

what sort of pennies would you be asking for this rod??

scott

well done Graylinghunter would that be a dee grayling, i am a member at llangollen and have had some great sport there.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshirelad15 View Post
    I only had a couple of Wharfe trips last winter and blanked. However I caught quite a few over the summer at Ilkley. Also some people on the fly fishing forum seem to have had a decent time of it down at Pool last winter - whereabouts on the Wharfe do you tend to fish for grayling?
    we should all really meet up one sunday at pool for a bit of grayling fishing

I had my first outing for the grayling on Monday on the ribble, i had 5 takes only connecting with 2 one on for a few seconds and one i got into i were just about to unhook and lost it, maybe abit better look next time

Quote Originally Posted by chrishconnolly View Post
    I have this rod in an as new condition only used a couple of times.I just cant get used to it so looking for a reasonable offer for it.

Any Takers

chris
    can you give us lads an idea on price , I am interested also, but not the first to ask
    b.r speers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast