Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Guideline power taper short cut shooting heads

Hi just got a guideline power taper short cut shooting head f/s/1 what length is the sink part of the line is it 15ft or 12ft charlie laird

Just out of interest can I ask why you need to know how long the sinking part of the line is..?
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

3.5 m long.

Thanks for that rennie

The way I'm asking is the line is one colour.straight the length of the line thank you

Yeah,thats the way they are afraid, just checked all 3 of mine!if it helps any more the sink 1 tip go's down about 2" per sec.This line is one of Guidelines best,a sad omission from the new range in my opinion,along with the hover/intermediate.Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie View Post
    Yeah,thats the way they are afraid, just checked all 3 of mine!if it helps any more the sink 1 tip go's down about 2" per sec.This line is one of Guidelines best,a sad omission from the new range in my opinion,along with the hover/intermediate.Pedro.
    Thanks Rennie for your help tight lines charlie

I have the guideline sink1/2 line to what,s the sink rate on it is it 4 inch a second thanks

Charlie the Guideline sink 1/2 is just slightly less than a wet cel 2 at just and only just under 3 ips at the tip end.By and large with any Guideline sinker add 1 to the highest number and that will as near as damn give you the sink rate.I do have the sink rates for all of them if you're interested or need to know.The sink 2/3 is just about 4 ips at the tip.Pedro.

From the table in the Guideline Catalogue S1/S2 will sink at 2" per sec in the butt and 3" per sec in the tip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast