Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default wf9 floating line

hi guys just looking for some advice , im looking to buy a new wf9 floating line, for a sage 14ft , i always use a floating line and just add braided leaders when required, im using a cortland dt 9 at the moment, was thinking of trying a snowbee line, i want something decent, cheers

the snowbee 2d and 3d lines are excellent but a w/f cortland is a nice line also

Mach 65s currently on offer for 40 at GAC.

Oscar.

If you are just after a 'normal' weight forward line i use the john norris big fly lines. Only 12.99 and cast really well !

if you are after something a bit different I'll sell you a Rio Outbound Short 9wt ! If interested please send me a PM

Default fly line

cheers piker for the offer ,but i had a snowbee in mind, as a mate loan me his and its nice line to use , so think il try the snowbee,

havent heard a bad word against the snowbee lines yet, just wish theyd make ones with a longer belly

Quote Originally Posted by piker View Post
    If you are just after a 'normal' weight forward line i use the john norris big fly lines. Only 12.99 and cast really well !

if you are after something a bit different I'll sell you a Rio Outbound Short 9wt ! If interested please send me a PM
    Dont be using a standard wf9 line if this is double handed rod.

Default Fly line

What kind of line you recommend , it mostly the overhead cast I use, it's all I can master

Quote Originally Posted by superfly127 View Post
    What kind of line you recommend , it mostly the overhead cast I use, it's all I can master
    I use a Hardy Mach 55 weight forward floater for overhead casting and it works fine.
    Glasgow Angling centre are selling them for 35.

Not bad at that price.