Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Chasing Silver magazine

Hi All,

Any subscribers to Chasing Silver out there? are you still getting copies? - tried to take out a sub as a gift for someone but although apparently successful no sign of first (Nov) issue so far - hope it's still going great magazine when I've seen it to read it.

cheers

Richard

I recently renewed my subscription having let it lapse.
    Started my subscription with the previous issue to the current one and both turned up after a couple of weeks.
    Sean

Default chasing silver

I am a charter subscriber, got the renewal notice and haven't missed an issue. should be another coming along shortly

did you try to contact them
    http://www.chasingsilvermagazine.com...=92&Itemid=207
    Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~Patrick F. McManus

I too have been a subscriber from the first issue, with a two year sub. but was not informed about the renewal date so had to chase them a bit.
    I have had the current (4/2010 issue) but not the 3/2010.
    My question being, Was this ever issued?
    Have tried to get info, but to no avail.

As a footnote, my McAfe computer protection is coming up with info of using their web site with extreme caution. Don't know why.

Cap
    Last edited by Steelheadnut; 22-01-2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: adding extra info

Hi,

Thanks all for the info - I'll drop them another email - checking back I definitely got confirmation of the subscription but nothing billed to my credit card as yet.

Cheers

Richard

Had a 2 year subsciription and was notified that it expired. So I re-newed on the internet. It was charged to my cc so I am waiting for the next issue.
    Definetely easier than to renew Trout & Salmon. It took me two month to re-new, then I got one issue and up till now I am waiting for January.
    I did send a claim but I the only response I got was that my claim arrived.
    Icelander05

ok, a bit off topic but I am also waiting for my January T&S issue ( not for the first time by the way). I tried to contact them several times via phone without success ...but today I got an operator. After the usual not really believable excuses he said that they have no Jan. issues in stock to send me one as a replacement. So he prolongued my subscription for another month and he was finished with the problem!!...really interesting that you have not got yours too.
    So lets see: The Post service is not working.Their phone service is only reachable after 6 times trying and hanging around in waiting circles for endless minutes and your email claim is also not properly handled.
    who is responsible, the Royal Mail or the never ending cost cutting in Great magazines ? Maybe a steamer bound for Germany got lost near Doggerbank...and I thought that german service levels are low.

Hi,

Our backbone system will sent automatically renewal info to our subscribers via email. Currently we are not sending any letters to subscribers for renewal. If you didn't write down your email address during subscription, naturally info about renewal of your subscription cannot be sent.

If you have problems related to arrival of magazines, please do not hesitate contact to office@chasingsilvermagazine.com

Some cases, your credit card is not charged due the following reasons for example:

• The card issuer has rejected the authorization. The reasons for this can be e.g. that the card limit has been exceeded, or the card is restricted so that it cannot be used in E-commerce.
    • The card issuer has accepted the authorization but has not checked the card verification code (CVC2/CVV2). Due to risk management related reasons DMP does not accept this kind of transaction, but immediately sends the authorization reversal to the card issuer.

You should get error message during transaction if your credit card is not accepted due the reason or another. If your credit card is not charged within few days, most probably transaction isn't accepted and your subscription isn't completed successfully.

You should try to pay with another credit card or ask from your bank about usage of your credit card. Anyway, our payment system is extremely secure and DMP (credit card charging company) will not accept payments if everything isn't "by the book".

About published issues...every issues which can be seen in our web pages have been published. If you want to get older issues, start your subscription from the issue needed. If you want to get older single issue, that can be also purchased from our web pages.

Sincerely,
    Pasi Niva
    Managing Editor
    Chasing Silver Fly Fishing Magazine

Hi Pasi

you have PM

best regards

Richard

Sluggan, did you get your copy? Finally I've got mine today without any notice so I guess that it must be the original shipment. Better late than never ??
    Icelander05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast