Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Talking Loop Classic Chaning Right to Left

Hi,

Is it possible to buy a 10/13 Loop Classic that is right hand retrive. Can i change it to LEFT. As they are very hard to get.

Regards

Default Loop RH to LH

Loop say they void the warranty if you do it yourself.
    I saw James Norris doing one once, said it took him over an hour.

the reel has glued in screws in the side plates that are actually working part of the reel?

my mate was told to send his to Loop in Swdeen and they would do it for him FREE which they did, just cost him to post it there.

LG
    When your time is truly up, the Grim Reaper comes to smile at you.
    And all you can do in all reality, is to just smile right back at him...............

Default Thanks

Thanks, I will ring james and see if he can tell me how to do it, or if he would do it for me.

Cheers

kolmac Guest

Can confirm what Leedsgarth said. I sent my Classic to Loop to have it changed from rh to lh hand wind. The company could not have been more helpfull. Only had to meet the cost of postage. Reel was returned completed in three weeks.

Default Loop

Quote Originally Posted by kolmac View Post
    Can confirm what Leedsgarth said. I sent my Classic to Loop to have it changed from rh to lh hand wind. The company could not have been more helpfull. Only had to meet the cost of postage. Reel was returned completed in three weeks.
    How did you go about this. Who did you ring? Where do i send it? Sorry
    for all the questions

Thanks in advance

Andrew

Default Loop service

Hello Captain Trout sir

all Loop service/warranty reels are looked after by Andreas

you can email him on service@looptackle.se

he will tell you where to post it and details on getting the wind changed for you

of course a few UK shops can do it but they well may charge as will take them quite some time to do,

better is done by Andreas really

many thanks
    Loop

Smile What going on

Hi guys,

Thanks for the help. I've spoken to James Norris @ John Norris and he was great, He says to send the reel to the shop and he will change it for me, THAT IS GREAT GUYS THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!

Regards

Captain Trout