Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Fmtc service question

I HAVE ORDERED A LINE FROM THIS COMPANY ON THE 16TH OF DECEMBER, STILL NOT ARRIVED, IS THIS USUAL SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY?

My mother ordered my xmas present from them about a week before that.
    We knew there would be delays due to the weather but after a couple of phone calls they had my item sent direct from the suppliers in order to get it too me on time. It arrived 3pm xmas eve.

So .............. no complaints from me.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

I've bought from them on a few occasions and found them very good to deal with. They were especially helpful when I broke the tip of a 15' Catapult and had lost the receipt. They found details of the purchase and emailed me a proof of purchase within hours and Vision did the rest.
    H

Have ordered a number of items from them in the past and have always recieved good service from them.
    “Gamefish are too valuable to be caught only once.” Lee Wulff

Quote Originally Posted by IC FISH View Post
    I HAVE ORDERED A LINE FROM THIS COMPANY ON THE 16TH OF DECEMBER, STILL NOT ARRIVED, IS THIS USUAL SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY?
    stay away from them,i ordered stuff last season from them,after a month and no sign of parcel,i phoned them,to be given a stupid excuse that my card was declined,funny thier was plenty of money on it and a reciept to confirm payment,anyway my card got credited a couple of days later and i went else where for the stuff,5weeks wasted,