Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  237
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Corona lockdown

Was on Thurso last year and impaled the ball of my thumb with a double. Thankfully our own Lewis Chessman was on hand (no pun intended)and performed the loop of nylon trick. "I'll count to three" and the job was done on two.
    Last edited by tenet; 26-03-2020 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roag Fisher View Post
    It may well be that the Burnmouth owner and ghillie were sitting in their chairs with drams whilst having a laugh at their wind up and all the firm takes they got?
    I don't think so, much more likely they were fishing against the regulations and were silly enough to publish their catch.
    Then became a bit uneasy when attention was drawn to it.

Largs and District AC closed.

Dear members,
    I write to inform you that I have been contacted by Bell Ingram on behalf of Scottish water to cease all fishing activites on our club waters, please see correspondance below. I will be in contact with Hugh Mclean over the coming weeks and months for regular updates and will let everyone know if the situation changes. Unfortunately it looks like the 2020 season is one that we will wish to forget and we may loose most, if not all of the season, but we are in unpresidented times and we must adhere to the governments rules.

I will be in contact with updates when I can, all the best to you all and take care.

Club Secretary

Remember Thomas Muir of Huntershill

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112