Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  0

Default Servicing Hardy reels

I need to get a couple of Hardy reels serviced . I used someone a couple of years ago and they were very good and reasonably priced. Iíve lost the contact details and canít remember where they were sent.
    Anyone on here know of a good servicing agent ?
    Colin.

Hardy will do them: £30 per reel.
    Customer services is option 2 on 01665 602 771

Can't fault hardy. Most times I got one done for free. Multiple reels they are very reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by billy fish View Post
    I need to get a couple of Hardy reels serviced . I used someone a couple of years ago and they were very good and reasonably priced. Iíve lost the contact details and canít remember where they were sent.
    Anyone on here know of a good servicing agent ?
    Colin.
    Was it John Wordsworth? tacklemanjohn@gmail.com

Send them up to hardy, think its something like 40 quid and 30 for greys reels. A lad had his greys in before the season and it came back like new.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Handel View Post
    Was it John Wordsworth? tacklemanjohn@gmail.com
    That sounds familiar.
    Many thanks Iíll contact him.
    As well as the good reviews on this post re Hardy service I have read some bad ones on line.
    Cheers,
    Colin

Hardy did a good job for me as well fixing and servicing a old Hardy Marquis for about £40. Quick turn around too

John Wordsworth has a web site... Home Page

From there you can see his contact details and download a service repair form

I am going to send a Mark2 hardy angel... there appears to be some issue with the drag... it is very tight... even at its lowest setting... I bought it a few years back from a forum member... and last year followed up with an original version... the originals drag is much more moderate at its lowest setting.
    Some do say twas better to have fished and lost (blanked) than neare to have fished atall.

It saddens me to say/happy to say so(delete as applicable!), I've sent several Hardy Reels back to Hardy for warranty issues, never had a problem with the reel on return or the service offered by Hardy.Very professional and a speedy turn round.
    Pedro.