Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  52
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default LETS GET THEM FISHING .happy recipients pics

Heres some happy kids with there donated tackle.next lot of donated tackle will be going to a teenage club that does amazing work with teenagers and helps keep them of the streets and learns them good values in life.
    If you have any tackle you would like to donate to the program please get in touch.
    Any tackle, especially salmon fly which is in great demand ..fly trout,,spinning,trout and salmon
    Big thank you to all who have already donated tackle
    Attached Images Attached Images cd1473f2-5bde-4f34-bf3c-e1ee03841854-jpeg 026307d4-0b74-4e11-9157-54514554ef5c-jpeg 4795765e-e839-4abc-ba22-e6bb8b725742-jpeg 984fcf37-fcfb-48f6-a8fb-9e2c63f63027-jpeg 233f09b3-a1cb-4b09-947c-6de25f6f01da-jpeg 567acbcb-5c87-409b-8e30-817e2a0e6239-jpeg fe5ba322-448a-481a-b40c-eb5c47fd1265-jpeg 
    Last edited by longchuck; 07-02-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Your doing a great job Tam!!!

Get them away from the computers.Well Done.

Wonderful work you're doing there!
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

Great to see the kids with their gear. Unfortunately the 14 foot Spey rod I donated has appeared on eBay - this is disappointing as I messaged to check a big double hander would be appropriate and was told it would. It would be useful in future to know what actually is required for donation as I could have put the rod on eBay myself and donated the money for spinning/trout gear... and saved myself the £20 postage.

Also wondering where the 9wt Spey line ended up
    Last edited by T7; 15-02-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T7 View Post
    Great to see the kids with their gear. Unfortunately the 14 foot Spey rod I donated has appeared on eBay - this is disappointing as I messaged to check a big double hander would be appropriate and was told it would. It would be useful in future to know what actually is required for donation as I could have put the rod on eBay myself and donated the money for spinning/trout gear... and saved myself the £20 postage.

That's not good.

Surely it must have been a different rod? Nobody on here would ask for tackle donations for little kids and then sell it. At least I hope they wouldn't
    It's all very well using WW2 analogies when referring to Brexit - 'spirit of the blitz' and all that. Imagine the curious atmosphere though if you were sitting in your air raid shelter looking around and realising that half of the people around you had voted to get bombed

Quote Originally Posted by Perrypokemon View Post
    Surely it must have been a different rod? Nobody on here would ask for tackle donations for little kids and then sell it. At least I hope they wouldn't
    Same location, name and postcode PP. sad to say

Any tackle, especially salmon fly which is in great demand ..fly trout,,spinning,trout and salmon

I have to say, reading this back Iím quite confused why the salmon fly rod I donated is currently on eBay

I have to say, reading this back Iím quite confused why the salmon fly rod I donated is currently on eBay
    Omg LETS GET THEM FISHING .happy recipients pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast