Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  26
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sales

Default Sales

What happened with tackle shops the last year or two, I remember they'd be in here and other places at Christmas/boxing day/January sales with offers, seems they don't even try anymore.

Flash a 10% off voucher in my face and I'm likely to spend some money as I'm sure lots of people are here.

Was always good to stock up on the essentials before the season starts.

Quite a number have closed or have been taken over.
    Fishtec are closing their physical shop in Brecon and are having a closing down clearance sale.
    Fishing Tackle Sale | Fishtec

Sportfish are giving 10% off across the store with the code XMAS2019 .
    Got it in an email.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Harris Sportsmail are doing 15% off their usual prices (which include some discounts) until 2nd January, using the code at the top of their homepage Fishing Tackle | Lures, Reels and Rods for Fly, Sea and Coarse Fishing

They’ve been doing it periodically over the last year, although not as frequently as John Norris have sales.

Uttings give you 10% off if you sign up for email newsletter. Works on sale stuff as well and there are a few decent bargains on there

Quote Originally Posted by NEbody View Post
    Harris Sportsmail are doing 15% off their usual prices (which include some discounts) until 2nd January, using the code at the top of their homepage Fishing Tackle | Lures, Reels and Rods for Fly, Sea and Coarse Fishing

They’ve been doing it periodically over the last year, although not as frequently as John Norris have sales.
    Forgot all about harris sportsmail when browsing yesterday, cheers.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rrrr; 27-12-2019 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T7 View Post
    Uttings give you 10% off if you sign up for email newsletter. Works on sale stuff as well and there are a few decent bargains on there
    So does Finn and Game

Quote Originally Posted by NEbody View Post

Never used these guys before or even heard of them, are they reliable? Just about to buy a fairly expensive reel off them which seems to make sense as I can’t get Any more than 15% off any where else!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nath View Post
    Never used these guys before or even heard of them, are they reliable? Just about to buy a fairly expensive reel off them which seems to make sense as I can’t get Any more than 15% off any where else!

Thanks
    Sportsmail were one of the first mail order game fishing tackle companies, advertising in T&S when I first started reading it 40+ years ago. When the founder retired, the business was taken over by the Harris Tackle company who started off selling lures. I’ve used both before they merged and since with no problems.

John Norris will give you 20% discount on large purchases all day every day.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast