Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Son min, spurs goal,simply superb

The son goal for spurs must be a worthy contender for goal of the season.
    Harry kane scored a stunner but was overshadowed by the run from son from 1 yrd outside his own box to finish of an amazing solo run which finished with a superb and magical goal.
    Gets my vote

Was a cracking goal, still half season to go for someone/team to try and top it, will take something extra special

The football equivalent of a 30lb minter!

Quote Originally Posted by longchuck View Post
    The son goal for spurs must be a worthy contender for goal of the season.
    Harry kane scored a stunner but was overshadowed by the run from son from 1 yrd outside his own box to finish of an amazing solo run which finished with a superb and magical goal.
    Gets my vote
    your spot on Tam gonna take something special to beat that any season 👋👏on the subject of football what a brilliant ballboys/manager reaction at Goodison in this day and age thank god we didnít get any jobsworth steward rugby tackling the ballboys for celebrating👍👍

Outstanding goal, will take something amazing too knock that one off the top of the pile. Mr Kane,s was not too shabby either.
    peter

Does Son fish?
    Now I thought this forum was about salmon / seatrout fishing.
    Mind you he did run well, a lot better than he left EVERTONS Gomes after that sickening tackle that, by rights, should have banned him for the rest of the season. (*****)
    Alan

[QUOTE=alan;1170971]Does Son fish?
    Now I thought this forum was about salmon / seatrout fishing.

No, itís about Politics mainly so a little bit of footie makes a welcome change.

Absolutely stunning goal by son and in my opinion spurs best player, it would definitely get my vote for goal of the season

should be in the lounge but so what , an as for banned for a season that's a ridiculous statement , he never intended for that to happen you could do that a 1000 times and not come out with a leg break it was just bad luck and his momentum caused the injury
    but personally I though his goal at the weekend was great something like what messi would pull off
    mind u I enjoyed julienne's offside finish even better yesterday 🤣
    we pass this way but once ............

Should have put the post in the lounge but there you go.
    Yes it is a fishing forum but with all things fishing quite at this time of year its nice to have other topics to discuss.
    Forum is boring enough without members adding to the boredom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast