Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Tyne Anglers Syndicate

I'm a member, received this email and thought I'd share it for anyone interested in joining.

COME AND JOIN US
    by davecarrickryton
    Tyneside Anglers Syndicate is welcoming new members for the forthcoming 2020 season. We offer some very good fishing on prime Northern rivers which include: Tyne and its tributaries, Wear, Whiteadder, Border Esk, Tweed and Ettrick.

For the price of a day on rivers like Tweed, we offer a full season which stretches from 1st February until 30th November with trout fishing all year round. Each season members catch some fine salmon, sea-trout, brown trout and Grayling. During 2019 salmon to 20lb have been caught as well as sea-trout to over 9lb, wild brown trout to 4lb and grayling to 4lb.

Returns are still coming in so there may be larger fish reported. Several of our members caught multiple salmon and sea-trout during their 2019 outings. These were spread over spring, summer and autumn visits to our waters.

Our waters are not heavily fished and are situated in superb surroundings with plenty good fly water. Fishing areas such as the Rede, Border Esk and South Tyne, anglers often remark that they had the water to themselves. Parking on our beats is also very good.

We offer some very good and varied trout fishing for wild brown trout; as well as two stocked lakes and a further two wild lakes. The stocked lakes are open all year round at no further cost. Rainbow trout to over 5lb were caught in 2019 and grown on brown trout approaching this size have also been caught and released.

We will be operating a boat on our Coquetdale lake during the New Year, which will open up unfished areas of this super private lake.

Our main wild brown trout fishing is on the River Rede with access over four private farms with one bank covering well over 3.5 miles of enticing varied fishing. The fishing on offer, will please most trout anglers who love to fish for native wild brown trout. During 2019 our keen brown trout members caught some superb fish with a good number over 2lb. Catches approaching and even over 20 fish in a visit were reported. The potential of our wild brown trout fishing is far from being reached.

Watch this blog for future pics of some of our waters.

Cost of membership is 295.

Interested anglers can email davecarrickryton@hotmail.com for further details.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    I'm a member, received this email and thought I'd share it for anyone interested in joining.

COME AND JOIN US
    by davecarrickryton
    Tyneside Anglers Syndicate is welcoming new members for the forthcoming 2020 season. We offer some very good fishing on prime Northern rivers which include: Tyne and its tributaries, Wear, Whiteadder, Border Esk, Tweed and Ettrick.

For the price of a day on rivers like Tweed, we offer a full season which stretches from 1st February until 30th November with trout fishing all year round. Each season members catch some fine salmon, sea-trout, brown trout and Grayling. During 2019 salmon to 20lb have been caught as well as sea-trout to over 9lb, wild brown trout to 4lb and grayling to 4lb.

Returns are still coming in so there may be larger fish reported. Several of our members caught multiple salmon and sea-trout during their 2019 outings. These were spread over spring, summer and autumn visits to our waters.

Our waters are not heavily fished and are situated in superb surroundings with plenty good fly water. Fishing areas such as the Rede, Border Esk and South Tyne, anglers often remark that they had the water to themselves. Parking on our beats is also very good.

We offer some very good and varied trout fishing for wild brown trout; as well as two stocked lakes and a further two wild lakes. The stocked lakes are open all year round at no further cost. Rainbow trout to over 5lb were caught in 2019 and grown on brown trout approaching this size have also been caught and released.

We will be operating a boat on our Coquetdale lake during the New Year, which will open up unfished areas of this super private lake.

Our main wild brown trout fishing is on the River Rede with access over four private farms with one bank covering well over 3.5 miles of enticing varied fishing. The fishing on offer, will please most trout anglers who love to fish for native wild brown trout. During 2019 our keen brown trout members caught some superb fish with a good number over 2lb. Catches approaching and even over 20 fish in a visit were reported. The potential of our wild brown trout fishing is far from being reached.

Watch this blog for future pics of some of our waters.

Cost of membership is 295.

Interested anglers can email davecarrickryton@hotmail.com for further details.
    tynesideanglerssyndicate | This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees

Yes its a good club. Unfortunately I have way too much fishing up there so I will reluctantly be dropping out next season. The Whiteadder was my favourite but I need to reduce my expenditure for next year.