Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Default Fishing Property for sale

My relatuves in the near future will be selling a house on the most beautiful part of the Dingle peninsula , the house is chalet style and is perfect for holiday home or home usage
    The interesting part is the scorid river flows through the garden and is a superb sea trout river that holds large fish by Irish standards it also holds salmon aswell and is a true spate river. I caught both species on upstream worm from inside the garden, the property is 5 mins walk from some of the best beaches and bass fishing in Ireland also, the largest sea trout caught recently from the beach uo the road was 16lbs in weight.

A few miles from cloghane and the renowned owenmore fly only fishery I thought it might appeal to some members here looking for a life style change.

Feel free to pm for more details

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rotenone; 19-11-2019 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rotenone View Post
    My relatuves in the near future will be selling a house on the most beautiful part of the Dingle peninsula , the house is chalet style and is perfect for holiday home or home usage
    The interesting part is the scorid river flows through the garden and is a superb sea trout river that holds large fish by Irish standards it also holds salmon aswell and is a true spate river. I caught both species on upstream worm from inside the garden, the property is 5 mins walk from some of the best beaches and bass fishing in Ireland also, the largest sea trout caught recently from the beach uo the road was 16lbs in weight.

A few miles from cloghane and the renowned owenmore fly only fishery I thought it might appeal to some members here looking for a life style change.

Feel free to pm for more details

I have many happy memories of the Cloghane / Castlegregory / Brandon area in the late 70’s early 80’s.
    Superb bass fishing. 👍
    Remember Thomas Muir of Huntershill

I too have fond memories of fishing that area in the 70,s white strand, inch etc lovely bass beaches. B&b in castlegregory.
    Biggest bass was 7lb surf fishing wonderful.

Still great fishing in the area, even compared to west cork far less people and pollution around the dingle peninsula the small rivers round there have huge potential

Went over in the early 80’s for the beach fishing . My girlfriend,now wife , travelled over with me in our “moggie “thousand . We stayed in Dingle and fished the surf on either coast according to the wind direction. Plenty of action with bass and flounders caught on peeler crab from the Exe estuary. Lovely spot .