Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waders....

Default Waders....

Keep getting these popping up on my facepuke page.

World's Most Comfortable Waders – iWader

They sound good, but ain't ever even heard of the brand before.

Any thought's/ input folks?
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

What we need is some brave member to try some and post a review.....

I bought a pair just a touch on the small side for me a large on the vision ikons are perfect on me but large on the iwader are a touch small they seem well made I know a few people who have them a friend loves them and another his leaked first time on they cost $72 postage and I got charged £22 import tax which made them about £80 they came direct from China at the moment mine are still in the bag with the labels on I don’t know whether to keep them or sell them

Cannot be any worse than the new super duper Hodgman waders which i bought last back end , wore them for a week last year then hung them up over the winter in my cupboard and only used them for around 7 days in the spring . Put them on in October and leaking at the crotch at the seems all the way round. Now i have had them for over a year but they have only been worn around 20 times and each time they get hung up inside my cupboard to dry out. Back to the cheap Simms for me now , not even up for debate in my eyes now.

Not cheap and not breathable. They won't be going on my shopping list.

If you want stretchy breathable waders then scierra were doing them a while back. No idea what they are like but looked good on a youtube review

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I got a pair of Prologic Pro lite breathable bootfoot waders , very lightweight (1.2kg), comfortable and so far leak free, not bad for £80 inc post.
    peter

I bought a pair of Scierra 20000 off diver Dave at the beginning of the year. Used them pretty much every weekend over the season. At season end they were still bone dry. My only issue was that the feet were a little tight fitting.

Pretty impressed for the cost.
    If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk....if you want to be happy for life, go fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    I bought a pair of Scierra 20000 off diver Dave at the beginning of the year. Used them pretty much every weekend over the season. At season end they were still bone dry. My only issue was that the feet were a little tight fitting.

Pretty impressed for the cost.
    I've known Dave for years, he only lives less than 10 mins drive from me. Think I'm just going to pay him a visit for my new waders - and put a couple of pairs in for the once over for spares.

Thanks to all for the input!
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

Got a pair of Vision zip front waders from Dave a few years ago and they’re still going strong. Only leaks were caused by me walking into barb wire and putting a hook into them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast