Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  20

Thread: River Nith

Default River Nith

. Caught this morning on rapala.

So you caught the one then
    well done

Wow thatís a novelty a Nith salmon. Well done mate better than Iíve done this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice fish mate well done

Good to see a fish from the nith so very well done it's a shame the rivers in the state that it's in

Nice fish well done

Well done, lovely fish.

Well done
    I grew up fishing Solway rivers and the way they and especially the Nith crashed is a disgrace.
    Firstly the Farmers and their Slurry. Nitrates. Pesticides. Generally using the river as dumping ground. Then the Forestry draining the headwaters and planting trees that Spew our Acid killing any par.
    But it was the sudden collapse in last 4 years that is a serious concerning issue. Weíve heard the Storyís of the Spanish fishing boats scooping all SW Rives fish. The sea full of lice. Iím personally sceptical about the fishing boat theory. The lice have been their lot longer than last 4 yrs.
    Iím wondering if any fracking or drilling been going on this last few years and some new toxins are seeping in ?
    But it the lack of investigation on the water clarity or changes in the estuary that amazes me
    With the collapse being so quick surely you would think it warrants some major investigation