Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  96
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Done n Dusted?

My seasons still ticking along nicely, coquets been on form this season. My photo skills are getting worse as the season comes to a close though Done n Dusted?Done n Dusted?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by heather point View Post
    I have had a similar total catch to Loxie and almost all on northern rivers.
    However, without the northern rivers my total for the season would have been 2, so 31 from up north and 2 elsewhere.
    I suspect Keirstream may have had a few more than that.
    No Peter, you have pipped me so far with a late run on the rails last week I suspect on the Thurso?
    I still might catch you but the water has not been kind on the local rivers and my fish finder battery is exhausted trying to find a fish to target.
    Anyway, a good score in a hard season.
    Well done.
    Respect My Authorita!!

Quote Originally Posted by PerryPoker View Post
    No green eyed monster here DCH. Iíve had a reasonable season myself and Iím not too shy of that total. I have put in a lot more than 18 days worth of effort for those fish though.

My post was a genuine question that I was asking but never mind. As I said, the man is obviously a very good angler and I was looking to see what his secret was. Keirstream has pretty much answered that question so Iíll just leave it there. No malice intended.
    Aye ... nae problem ..... donít mind me 😀👍

DCH

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie View Post

Worst season EVER for me(well apart from the very early wilderness years-lol),scores on doors?, a measly 4 Salmon and a single solitary Sea Trout.I did have a bit of early summer contact that never stuck or got as far a string pulling.I actually faired better in the low water last season!.
    I met up with Milos today who showed me a couple of sea liced crackers from Rome Croy last week. He told me about an acrobatic estimated 20lbr he lost toward the tail of the stream followed by 3 very hard and heavy pulls before he had to come out of the water.
    When he wound in to clip the tube on to a rod ring he discovered that all 3 hooks had sheared off. I wouldn't have believed it until he showed me a photo, all 3 hooks broken at the bend by the 1st fish.
    Moral of the story; stick to Ken Sawada XS hooks and bin the Partridges.
    Respect My Authorita!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234