Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  70
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by PerryPoker View Post
    Ambassador. Now that brings back memories. Canít beat a game of snooker. The duker in there was top notch too!
    Me and my mate used to play up at Rileyís every week for years, amateur football sat ...then into town few pints and snooker ( used to book the 3/4 table upstairs away at the back as our eyesight was staring to go after a few and it was easier to see). On to Yatesís then out until daylight broke again .... good times

DCH

I had an early Loop Zpey back in the day. I actually liked it.....just didn't like the way the blank exploded on it's 8th outing. Put me off Loop rods forever, hey ho. Like their reels though!!
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

Quote Originally Posted by westie4566 View Post
    I had an early Loop Zpey back in the day. I actually liked it.....just didn't like the way the blank exploded on it's 8th outing. Put me off Loop rods forever, hey ho. Like their reels though!!
    I bought this one, used, a few years ago as I wanted a switch rod. A month later, Shakespeare brought out the oracle switch rods! 😂

I really like that wee rod. The only one I use these days.
    Last edited by Jockiescott; 05-10-2019 at 10:30 PM.
    One of the best skills that an angler can ever develop is knowing the difference between passing the time and wasting it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234