Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18

Default River cree,yesterday

Fished river cree yesterday ,club water,after wee rise.
    Managed 3 nice sea trout up to around 3lb.also lost what I think was a nice grilse.
    Water had lots of debris coming down in the morning.
    Yesterday's catches fish pal,14 sea trout, 2 salmon
    Not bad for wee rise
    Last edited by longchuck; 12-07-2019 at 06:03 PM.

Yes, managed out in the evening and had a 5lb sealiced grilse and a couple of 10oz herling, and my brother had a 10lb salmon and 3 sea trout as well, back out last night but the water had gone quickly, loads of small herling in the river which is a great sight. Not much sign of rain though
    When i read about the perils of drinking whisky..............................i gave up reading!!

Knew yous both had fish as I was talking to your bro murdo.was a lot of debris coming down river in the morning but started clearing around noon.like you said loads of finnock but I saw a lot of good sized sea trout along with a few nice clean grilse,salmon as well.bring on the rain

Quote Originally Posted by longchuck View Post
    Knew yous both had fish as I was talking to your bro murdo.was a lot of debris coming down river in the morning but started clearing around noon.like you said loads of finnock but I saw a lot of good sized sea trout along with a few nice clean grilse,salmon as well.bring on the rain
    up Monday Tuesday Tam some m@intenance on the cottages doesn’t look like much rain for me but will get out Monday or Tuesday night for the sea trout if your about 👍👍

Plenty about Gary,will see what weather says and just might see you

Quote Originally Posted by longchuck View Post
    Aye, my brother had another last night and another this morning, good signs
    When i read about the perils of drinking whisky..............................i gave up reading!!

Good to hear the cree is starting to get a few fish,
    We could desperately do with a lift in water over on the nith,very dry spring and summer still running at only 2" ,there is one or two seatrout about but not many people fishing,like me we are all waiting for some water ,but as you say no sign of any rain soon,

jim.
    ANY MINUTE NOW!!!!!:Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo220 View Post
    Good to hear the cree is starting to get a few fish,
    We could desperately do with a lift in water over on the nith,very dry spring and summer still running at only 2" ,there is one or two seatrout about but not many people fishing,like me we are all waiting for some water ,but as you say no sign of any rain soon,

jim.
    Is there any sign of fish in the Nith at all Jim?