Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  39
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dee Success

Default Dee Success

A couple of photos from a recent trip to the river Dee.

Further on from last year's report ("Dee success" thread) where a few forum members said the girlfriend at the time wasn't for catch and release, I did the honourable thing and we got married at Ballogie house on Deeside in September 18. The pictures below are from our first fishing trip as husband and wife!

The picture with myself and the new Mrs Goodchild is her fish, which managed to get caught round a rock. I had to wade in to free it and got pretty wet in the process.

It was our first time fishing Carlogie which was great. Having previously fished Dess and Kincardine I can, imo say the grass is greener on the other side. I found Carlogie to be much easier fishing and the wading more enjoyable.

I have got some camera footage from the week which hopefully I will upload soon.

Cheers

Tomimg-20190702-wa0004-jpgimg-20190703-wa0000-jpgimg-20190701-wa0006-jpgimg-20190702-wa0006-jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Very well done. I wish you many tight lines and happy times in the future. Thanks for posting.

Brilliant, thanks for posting

Fantastic well done

In these times of doom and gloom, negativity and us brothers of the angle disagreeing and fighting over a common passion its so refreshing to read posts/reports like this one. IMO storeys like this are what SFF is made for, i just wish there were more like it.

Well done Tom and Mrs Goodchild on your captures and your wedding (in correct order) to both land on your wedding trip is something special. i wish you all the happiness in the world and plenty more fish! Keep them coming and keep on posting......brilliant!

All the best

Clint
    Last edited by Saint Andrews; 11-07-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    "If I can shoot rabbits then I can shoot fascists"

MSP 1999- "If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Well done!!

Good fishing too.

That one is definitely not to be released..

..the fish isn't bad either!

Well done all round.
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

Top class!!!!

Thanks for the great replies to all, muchly appreciated! She's definitely not for release!

That's what you call teamwork well done to yourself and your good lady braw photos and fish thank's for posting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast