Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MCXFisher View Post
    Having had one for 3 seasons now, I have my doubts about its durability. Even fishing only 20-25 days per year there are distinct signs of wear on the inner surface that will inevitably get worse.

The other thing that really riles me is the way that the exposed female velcro on the cuffs keeps on getting caught by the male surface on the pocket flaps when you're getting stuff out or putting it away. That's a real aargh! teeth grinding design flaw.

However, as I got it for about half price brand new and unworn from Doon Rod my Yorkie nature suppresses the desire to complain.
    Any issues that devolps with your SST should be looked after by Patagonia, their warranty is second to none so enjoy your jacket. How do I know ? Had a miss hap with mine result was a brand new jacket FOC.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhook View Post
    Any issues that devolps with your SST should be looked after by Patagonia, their warranty is second to none so enjoy your jacket. How do I know ? Had a miss hap with mine result was a brand new jacket FOC.
    None of it's warranty stuff, just wear and tear, and one issue of bad design work.

Just to provide a different kind of option, I needed to buy a wading jacket but didn't want to spend a lot of money because I don't use them much. I found the Airflo one really good and for 60 you can buy one every year for 8 years for the price of a SIMMS.

Bought a Patagonia River salt jacket - was great vs the elements on Islay last week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12