Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  25
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Loop tackle???

Quote Originally Posted by David R View Post
    This thread has started some interesting points on people's mind be it rods reels etc, me myself have always used loop for various reasons the appearance of there gead is at the top, there stuff always looks the part be it wearing it on the bank or out on a trip.

What I do hope is there is a wader range out next I believe they had a range before but someone said they wernt the best of wader.
    I seem to recall some pictures on their facebook page a few months back of some of the "cool kids" wearing Loop waders presumably doing a bit of field testing so you might be right

This thread has started some interesting points on people's mind be it rods reels etc, me myself have always used loop for various reasons the appearance of there gead is at the top, there stuff always looks the part be it wearing it on the bank or out on a trip.

What I do hope is there is a wader range out next I believe they had a range before but someone said they wernt the best of wader.
    Our party were discussing this when fishing the Spey the middle of March & have been reliably informed that new waders will be out soon & be very good & affordable.

Time will tell..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greegs View Post
    Our party were discussing this when fishing the Spey the middle of March & have been reliably informed that new waders will be out soon & be very good & affordable.

Time will tell..

Heres hoping its not to much longer and I could get a pair for my trip to the dee 😁
    Make fishiní your mission !

Heres hoping its not to much longer and I could get a pair for my trip to the dee Loop tackle???
    Iíve been reliably informed that they will be very good & be around the £300plus mark.

I use airflo zip waders just now & for the money I donít think they can be beaten.

New nippers and fly boxes now out - Fly Boxes & Nippers Archives - The Fly Fishing Centre
    so much fishing, so little time

<a href="Hidden Content style="text-decoration:underline;">Andrew - Loop Akademi Fly Dresser</a>

Quote Originally Posted by easky View Post
    New nippers and fly boxes now out - Fly Boxes & Nippers Archives - The Fly Fishing Centre
    £40 for nippers, the ultimate riverside fashion accessory?
    Got to be a snip at that price.
    I'll just continue to bite the line until the dentist takes away my ability to do so.
    Respect My Authorita!!

I do like Loop Tackle but what exactly do these £40 nippers do that these can't? https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/264176425182?chn=ps

Was checking a Loop Q reel, the large one, two days ago. Definitely no issue with sharp edges. The one causing problems must have been a quality control escapee.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    What is the appropriate behavior for a man or a woman in the midst of this world, where each person is clinging to his piece of debris? What's the proper salutation between people as they pass each other in this flood?
    Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by carbisdale caster View Post
    I do like Loop Tackle but what exactly do these £40 nippers do that these can't? https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/264176425182?chn=ps
    Have to agree here I like my loop gear but that's steep for a pair of nippers!! Nearly buy a fly line for that
    Make fishiní your mission !

Saw the new Loop fly boxes over the weekend and very impressed, tried a couple of flies for size and really like the new silicon inserts

Loop fly box.jpg
    so much fishing, so little time

<a href="Hidden Content style="text-decoration:underline;">Andrew - Loop Akademi Fly Dresser</a>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast