Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Default Fishing permit information Langbank clyde estuary

Who owns the rights for fishing for sea trout does anyone know can't find anything online

Thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure it's under the LLAIA . You can get a estuary only permit think it's only around 40 for the season. Membership & Permits – Loch Lomond Angling Improvement Association

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart1108 View Post
    Who owns the rights for fishing for sea trout does anyone know can't find anything online

Thanks in advance
    Hi Stuart migratory fishing rights for the Langbank area of the Clyde estuary are owned by the crown estate L.L.A.I.A lease rights from Luss estates for the opposite bank up to Roseneath point.

At present there is a moratorium on fishing for migratory fish from Erskine bridge to kempock point opposite the ferry pier at Kilcreggan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennox Rod View Post
    Hi Stuart migratory fishing rights for the Langbank area of the Clyde estuary are owned by the crown estate L.L.A.I.A lease rights from Luss estates for the opposite bank up to Roseneath point.

At present there is a moratorium on fishing for migratory fish from Erskine bridge to kempock point opposite the ferry pier at Kilcreggan.
    Thanks I know llaia hold the rights on the opposite side and I know Abercorn Angling club have the rights to the Erskine bridge but wasn't sure past that as have seen people fish thair and fancied a day myself all be it they could be fishing for anything

Quote Originally Posted by Lennox Rod View Post
    Any particular reason why , J ?
    Remember Thomas Muir of Huntershill

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksfly-87 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's under the LLAIA . You can get a estuary only permit think it's only around 40 for the season. Membership & Permits Loch Lomond Angling Improvement Association
    Thanks I'm pretty sure they don't hold the rights for that area tho as there website states the areas on the Dumbarton side they own the netting rights as well but no netting happens

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart1108 View Post
    Thanks I'm pretty sure they don't hold the rights for that area tho as there website states the areas on the Dumbarton side they own the netting rights as well but no netting happens
    Hi Stuart in actual fact the L.L.A.I.A only lease the fishing from Luss estates who own both the fishing and some of the netting rights.

The Langbank side from the bridge down is mostly very shallow with the tide coming in fast.
    Bob.