Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  56
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by myriad View Post
    Rather than becoming a parrot and repeating why you were not answered which is in above posts.
    As to your other question

Sage Graphite 4
    Started by richard griffith, 12-11-2018 02:23 PM

Replies: 0
    Views: 270
    Last Post: 12-11-2018 02:23 PM
    by richard griffith
    Forum:
    Classified Sales (MEMBERS)

Sage Graphite 4 four piece 15ft1 in
    Started by richard griffith, 25-10-2018 06:08 PM

Views: 334
    Last Post: 25-10-2018 06:08 PM
    by richard griffith
    Forum:

Sage Graphite 3 4 piece rod
    Started by richard griffith, 21-10-2018 01:20 PM

Views: 283
    Last Post: 21-10-2018 01:20 PM
    by richard griffith
    Forum:

Sage Graphite 3
    Started by richard griffith, 08-10-2018 01:45 PM

Manage
    Thread deleted by myriad
    Reason wrong section
    Forum:
    General Board

McKenzie DTX
    Started by richard griffith, 08-10-2018 01:38 PM

Manage
    Thread deleted by myriad
    Reason wrong section

5 posts selling rod or rods as they are different and in wrong sections,totally against rules.

You say only one rod?Below your rods for sale,

1 sage 4
    15ft 1in

2 sage 3 15ft

3 McKenzie DTX

Also did you have the 100 posts when posting as that would lock you out also.worth a check.I note 101 posts now and taking into account your posts on this thread and others without checking,Id say you were below the 100 posts required????

Next moan please as its Christmas.
    It would have been nice for you to start with an apology for not responding to my original pm.I was not to know you had illness problems!If you check your records properly you will see that I had 100 posts plus before the rod was put up for sale.It is the same Rod in all the posts the second attempt was because I had inadvertently described it wrongly and the other was because I could not access the ad to review the price.Your tone does not bode well for this forum as I have been a rule abiding member well before your lot took over.A fair bit of respect and a few manners would serve you well.Richard Griffith.

Quote Originally Posted by noeyedeer View Post
    This one just goes round and round the houses.....

Basically the forum owners exhibit severe nerves about anything that may constitute some form of Ďonline businessí freeloading on the classifieds, when the trade members have to pay for the privilege. Implication being said trade members may flee taking their trade elsewhere.

Still to fathom out how to make myself rich selling obsolete rods , lines and random collections of feathers mind you .........

Ultimately the forum isnít a charity so I guess the owners get to make the rules.
    But why arenít these draconian measures enforced on our cousins on the forum on the other side of the pond, same forum owners but numerous posts advertising several items, surely everyone can see the traffic through both forums on this side of the pond has reduced?
    I canít get rich no matter what I do, moving on tackle I no longer require certainly ainít going to do it, however it does give me funds to purchase new toys from the trade members!

Quote Originally Posted by richard griffith View Post
    It would have been nice for you to start with an apology for not responding to my original pm.I was not to know you had illness problems!If you check your records properly you will see that I had 100 posts plus before the rod was put up for sale.It is the same Rod in all the posts the second attempt was because I had inadvertently described it wrongly and the other was because I could not access the ad to review the price.Your tone does not bode well for this forum as I have been a rule abiding member well before your lot took over.A fair bit of respect and a few manners would serve you well.Richard Griffith.

Sir, respect works both ways as do apoligies.Had you read my posts in this thread I had explained.
    I may be wrong here but a sage rod is not a Mackenzie DTX and I cant be held responsible for your misprints and can only take what is written by you to view.My last post response to you explains ,I hope clearly all the reasons.

I have explained in the above post about your posts and can assure you having checked you did not have the required number of posts as explained ,hence the system in place will not allow you to post.

Should you wish to continue this discussion ,please pm me as I will be closing this thread now as it is going nowhere and everything has been explained to posts .
    Best regards

Admin Team

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456