Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Cookie & Privacy notification

Why do I get the same notification every few days to accept/reject the cookies used on this site? I accept a set of settings I am happy with and then two or three days later - same message again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollowick View Post
    Why do I get the same notification every few days to accept/reject the cookies used on this site? I accept a set of settings I am happy with and then two or three days later - same message again.
    Been getting the same too about once a week. I suggest you tick all the off boxes and once done you can accept. When it comes around again just check all the off boxes are ticked and accept. You won't need to check them again and gets rid of all the spying "to make your experience of using of SFF more enjoyable". Total rubbish. Stops all the Crepe infecting your pc and being bombarded with stuff you don't need or want
    I noticed the same message on the FFF too

Quote Originally Posted by fly guy View Post
    Been getting the same too about once a week. I suggest you tick all the off boxes and once done you can accept. When it comes around again just check all the off boxes are ticked and accept. You won't need to check them again and gets rid of all the spying "to make your experience of using of SFF more enjoyable". Total rubbish. Stops all the Crepe infecting your pc and being bombarded with stuff you don't need or want
    I noticed the same message on the FFF too
    Have done that ...

Just the nuisance factor and making it LESS enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollowick View Post
    Have done that ...

Just the nuisance factor and making it LESS enjoyable.
    Totally agree with you

Mine reappears with all the on buttons checked. I have to uncheck all again before accepting. It is pestering behaviour and annoying.

I have no doubt that if I accepted with all purposes "on", I wouldn't get a message every few days. Not going to try though