Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Campbell River Van,Isl (advice Please)

Hi Guys

Im of to Vancouver Island tomorrow for 3 weeks and i plan to head to Campbell River maybe at the end of next week,,i know there are lots of you on here that have stayed there so i`d be grateful for some advice regarding places to eat & drink,anything from Cheapo Breakfast to Really nice evening meals and decent beer,,ive been to the Campbell area a few times just for fishing and never actually stayed and only went to 1 restaurant that i can hardly remember as it was so long ago...

I will check back on this in a few days after iv`e arrived - Thanks in advance

CORONA

Quote Originally Posted by CORONA View Post
    Hi Guys

Im of to Vancouver Island tomorrow for 3 weeks and i plan to head to Campbell River maybe at the end of next week,,i know there are lots of you on here that have stayed there so i`d be grateful for some advice regarding places to eat & drink,anything from Cheapo Breakfast to Really nice evening meals and decent beer,,ive been to the Campbell area a few times just for fishing and never actually stayed and only went to 1 restaurant that i can hardly remember as it was so long ago...

I will check back on this in a few days after iv`e arrived - Thanks in advance

CORONA
    Your man for this is Bassfly. He has spent a fair amount of time in Campbell River.
    FISH ON!!! FISH OFF!!!!

Campbell River offers a variety of eating places and a good place to start is here. The 10 Best Campbell River Restaurants & Places to Eat - TripAdvisor

Most of the eateries are of a good standard and you will find the usual muti outlets like Boston Pizza etc.
    A favourite of our group is Home | Campbell River, BC | Royal Coachman Inn | neighbourhood pub | Catering | Room Rentals | Corporate Events | Weddings | Beer which serves good food and has a good selection of beers.
    This place is good for a traditional breakfast. Ideal Cafe, 2263 N Island Hwy, Campbell River, BC V9W 4P7, Canada.
    You are spoilt for choice really.