Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  31
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Perrypokemon View Post
    A narrow lateral loop perhaps?
    All should be tried first before the final lethal loop.
    - Letīs be intolerant to intolerance - to protect tolerance -
    "paradox of tolerance"
    (British-Austrian philosopher Sir K. R. Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies)

Quote Originally Posted by wetwader View Post
    All should be tried first before the final lethal loop.

If slinging a fly into a pool under overhanging trees or bushes then with the greatest of respect only one should be tried as it offers the best prospects of not losing your fly and or leader. Tight lateral loop it is then.
    I love my brick

If slinging a fly into a pool under overhanging trees or bushes then with the greatest of respect only one should be tried as it offers the best prospects of not losing your fly and or leader. Tight lateral loop it is then.
    I guess you missed the joke with my lethal loop😁
    "paradox of tolerance"
    (British-Austrian philosopher Sir K. R. Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies)

I guess you missed the joke with my lethal loop😁

Did not
    I love my brick

Did not
    After all confusion now for the thread starter some humor might be a little help...
    "paradox of tolerance"

After all confusion now for the thread starter some humor might be a little help...

OK then, a casting instructor goes to the doctors and exclaims in a very dramatic tone 'Doctor, you've got to help me!!!! I'm at my wits end. I wake up in a morning and straight away it starts - my, my my Delilah. Why, why why Delilah. It goes on an on all day long. My wife is considering leaving me cos she thinks I'm having an affair with a lady called Delilah. All of my clients are seeking alternative tuition cos they think I'm either drunk or deranged or both' The doctor starts to comment but the instructor cuts him short 'At 6.00pm every evening it suddenly stops. Then I keep singing over and over and over again about The Green Green Grass Of Home.' The instructor unable to control his emotions burst into tears 'Doctor, please tell me is this normal?' The doctor pauses for a second before replying 'Well, it's not unusal'
    I love my brick

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456