Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Lamson v10 View Post
    That's the best photo of nicola sturgeon I've seen
    Hmmm.....uncanny likeness

Nicola-sturgeon-rat.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fly guy View Post
    Hmmm.....uncanny likeness

Nicola-sturgeon-rat.jpg
    Better still if you photo-shoped whiskers onto her! Great resemblance.

What an insult the rats are intelligent !!!

Quote Originally Posted by reelit1 View Post
    I can see the first lie on it High in Omega 3,it used to be but not now,it is extremely low in Omega 3 as they no longer feed shrimp or krill the colour of the fish is a dye,they now feed salmon on cereal. The fish are dying of diseases imported to this Country,sea lice infestation treatments which destroys the surrounding environment,lobsters,crabs,there are plumes of toxins spread along the coast by tidal action,wild salmon and sea trout have been devastated by these fish farms and what is worse instead of being prosecuted for breaking the Law they are compensated for their losses.Both the West coast and the east coast fisheries are affected now by salmon farms,without an intervention to stop sea cages the wild stocks are doomed to extinction,action is needed by the Government and it is required now.
    https://cnrfps.joydogames.com:84/Sha...&a=6835710Your spot on . But it breaks my heart to say that your comments are 10 years to late . Wee Eck salmond push for a huge increase in Scotland's exports to show we could stand on our own killed that off . And Wee nicolae is still firmly in the grasps of marine harvest pay roll . As to exports .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234